Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thursday and yesterday in pictures.


Isaac, Pastor Vic, Maureen, Hannah and Jael Batista

Thursday night I stayed with The Batista family pictured here. Pastor Vic Batista, who was born and lived in the DR until the age of 9, is the Pastor at CC of Aventura (FL) and also is planting a CC of Santo Domingo and has planted a CC of Santiago, DR. I was so blessed to be their guest. Thank you Batista Family!



John, Sarah and Evie and their gifts of love!


Evie and I played with blocks...she is so advanced!


Today has been cooler as Ike approaches...he is not going to hit us directly but he is huge and we will feel his effects. I am enjoying spending time with the Niesens...Ransom is not ready to join us yet... I will keep you posted.
To my family I love you!

1 comment:

John said...

Hello Kate!

I'm looking forward to dinner.