Thursday, September 11, 2008

My time in the Dominican Republic & Ransom's arrival!

Ransom was born today! Praise God!! I will leave all the details for Sarah to share.(www.niesens.blogspot.com)
I am really blessed to have had this time here in the D.R., although I miss my family a lot. I now have a better idea what we will need to prepare for our deployment. I also have a renewed appreciation for hot showers, constant electricity, air conditioning, Albertsons, and being able to flush the toilet paper. I will enjoy them all for the remainder of our time in the States. I do not plan on driving here...driving here is very scary! I think Dan will do just fine though. I return home on Monday night please pray for a safe journey. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Medifast and Us said...

Are you trying to say I drive Crazy?
-D

Medifast and Us said...

uhm.....well....kind of...I love you anyway!

Prachar family said...

I am so glad you got to be there when he was born!! But could you get back here soon?!! Isn't it amazing what we take for granted...flushing toilet paper...who would have thought!!!
Praying for safe travel.
Travis