Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rachael is with Jesus

Please pray for Bob, Angie and Katie as they mourn the loss of their precious Rachael.


RACHAEL OLIVIA GLEASON

March 25 2006 -- November 19 2008

Rachael left the loving arms of her parents at 6:12 am and is now in the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus. It was a long night again watching her suffer. Her pain medication was doubled then tripled. Angie and I encouraged her to just let go several times during the night but she is very stubborn. I wonder where she gets that from.We have a very surreal calm right now. My daughter died less than half an hour ago and I have no doubt that she is running and laughing right now. I can't wait to see her again. I know she will be there in heaven waiting for us. We were privileged to know her and better people because of what she taught us. We praise God for the time we had with her. I will update again tomorrow. Love Bob

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Oh, Kate, I am so sorry, remembering you all in my prayers.