Saturday, July 11, 2009

Space Shuttle Endeavour viewing/Danny's phone call

Good Morning! Dan, Jack, Russ & Rosemary Sandman and I are going to Titusville to see the shuttle launch! It is set to launch at 1939 (7:39 pm). We have never seen a launch before!I am really looking forward to it. Please pray for good weather so it is not cancelled.
We got a phone call from Danny this morning and he is no longer sick(Praise God!)...he is doing well at Navy Basic Training...We miss him soooo much. He shares he can make his bed perfectly now...lol. He asks for letters from everyone ...PLEASE...they are a huge encouragement to him and keep him going...only 20 days until graduation!! We can't wait! There will be a nice sized group going to his PIR (graduation) Dan, Jack and I, Grandma Sharron (Dan's mom), My sister Kelly and her family, and the Weissend family.
I will post pictures from the Launch later. Have a terrific Saturday!

No comments: